HOTT CD903TF Portable CD Player for Car with Bluetooth & Backlight & FM Sender & Rechargeable Battery
* FM Transmitter Sender: You can connect the CD player and your car via FM frequency synchronization. It compensates for the incompatibility of the Bluetooth protocol in some units.
* Bluetooth V5.0 transmitter: The wireless CD player provides a rapid and stable Bluetooth connection and can be easily be paired with Bluetooth headphones or speakers. (NOTE: this item is not compatible with some smartphones and may not be compatible with some car systems in Bluetooth. NOT recommend using this Bluetooth in car.)
* 1800mAh Rechargeable Battery: The portable CD player equipped with a 1800mh lithium battery inside, can use for approximately 8 hours after fully charged and playing at medium volume.
* ASP: Anti-shock Protection: This small Walkman CD player is designed with Anti-shock Protection, which provides a stable audio experience when moving with up to 45 seconds anti-skip protection for CDs and 120 seconds anti-skip protection for MP3s.
* Backlight and Touch Buttons: Portable CD Audio player with illuminated characters and touch buttons for easy operation, even in the dark.
Anti-skip Protection: 40 seconds for CD and 120 seconds for MP3
Format Support: CD, CD-RW, MP3, CD-R
Sound Effects: BBS, Pop, Jazz, Rock, Classic
Power supply: 1800mAh rechargeable lithium battery(charged by USB cable)
Display: LCD Screen with backlight
Volume Control: Rotary
Headphones: 3.5 mm
Frequency Response: 20Hz
Signal Noise Ratio: ≥85dB
- 1x HOTT CD903TF Portable Bluetooth CD Player
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Earphone
- 1x Audio cable
- 1x User Manual
Hott Portable CD Player
Having trouble connecting to car. Haven't been able to get it to play. We're still trying
Hard to work, have to keep playing with it.
Was hoping for a better experience
The control display is very small, making it challenging to see what setting it is on. The bluetooth connection is inconsistent. It takes a while to become paired and when it finally does connect, you cant get through an entire CD without it disconnecting. The experience is less than ideal..
When it works, it works well.
Yesterday, the unit switched FM frequencies during play. I tried to switch it back, but could not. Instructions say to long-press the FM button, then short-press the arrow keys to change the frequency. While it SHOULD do that, instead it just changes the track that is playing. Should you send me a replacement and have me return this one?
Was a bday gift for my now teenager who is into buying kpop CDs.. Works good thus far and has decent sound quality..