HOTT CD903TF Portable CD Player for Car with Bluetooth Backlight FM Sender Rechargeable Battery
* FM Transmitter Sender: You can connect the CD player and your car via FM frequency synchronization. It compensates for the incompatibility of the Bluetooth protocol in some units.
* Bluetooth V5.0 transmitter: The wireless CD player provides a rapid and stable Bluetooth connection and can be easily be paired with Bluetooth headphones or speakers. (NOTE: this item is not compatible with some smartphones and may not be compatible with some car systems Bluetooth. NOT recommend using this Bluetooth in car.)
* 1800mAh Rechargeable Battery: The portable personal CD player comes with a 1800mh lithium battery providing power for approximately 8 hours after fully charged and playing at medium volume.
* ASP: Anti-shock Protection: This small Walkman CD player is designed with Anti-shock Protection, which provides a stable audio experience when moving with up to 45 seconds anti-skip protection for CDs and 120 seconds anti-skip protection for MP3s.
* Backlit and Touch Buttons: Portable CD Audio player with illuminated characters and touch buttons for easy operation, even in the dark.
Anti-skip Protection: 40 seconds for CD and 120 seconds for MP3
Format Support: CD, CD-RW, MP3, CD-R
Sound Effects: BBS, Pop, Jazz, Rock, Classic
Power supply: 1800mAh rechargeable lithium battery(charged by USB cable)
Display: LCD Screen with backlight
Volume Control: Rotary
Headphones: 3.5 mm
Frequency Response: 20Hz
Signal Noise Ratio: ≥85dB
- 1x HOTT CD903TF Portable Bluetooth CD Player
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Earphone
- 1x Audio cable
- 1x User Manual
Yesterday, the unit switched FM frequencies during play. I tried to switch it back, but could not. Instructions say to long-press the FM button, then short-press the arrow keys to change the frequency. While it SHOULD do that, instead it just changes the track that is playing. Should you send me a replacement and have me return this one?
Was a bday gift for my now teenager who is into buying kpop CDs.. Works good thus far and has decent sound quality..
The Bluetooth can not compatible with my car, customer service told me because there is too much difference Bluetooth model of cars. So I use FM pair with my car, it is really nice tech, I recommend it.
It is nice to have a cd player again since most new vehicles do not have them as standard equipment any longer. This is super easy to set up with FM option or auxiliary input. No skipping on rough roads. Works great with my bluetooth speaker via auxiliary input also. Fast delivery. I would recommend this player.
This portable CD player is designed with a built-in battery, so I can easily add power to it without replacing the battery. The USB charging port is more in line with the current design of general electronic products. I would recommend it to my friends.